Local Area Guide: Things to do / Activities / Attractions
Welcome to Southwest Florida! The Cape Coral/Fort Myers area is filled with many things to do, whether you are a boater, a fan of the beach, bike rider, or just like to enjoy the incredible sunshine, we are confident you will be happy with your move! Feel free to browse our web site for information on this area, and how we can help make your move here easy and stress-free.
We are here to help you with all your real estate needs and to be sure you enjoy Cape Coral and SW Florida to the fullest!
Get your FREE Buyer's Guide to Cape Coral!
- Cape Coral has more than 400 miles of waterways (156 miles of freshwater canals, 222 miles of saltwater access canals and 31 miles of shoreline) providing boater access to the Gulf of Mexico - making Cape Coral a Boaters Paradise.
- Cape Coral-Ft. Myers area is one of the fastest growing metro areas in the U.S.
- Cape Coral is close to the beaches of Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel & Captiva.
- Cape Coral, along with Ft. Myers, has been recognized by Forbes, Inc. and Money magazines as one of the top places to live, retire, and do business in the country.
Looking for pet friendly places around the Cape?
Visit the Cape's dog park, Rotary Park, and pet friendly restaurants on our Pet Friendly Blog Post. Get your free eBook - 45 dog friendly places in and around the Cape.
Check out this Waterfront Wonderland:
- The Great Calusa Blueway
- Things To Do in Cape Coral
- Web cams in SW Florida
- City of Cape Coral
- Cape Coral Chamber of Commerce
- The Westin
- Cape Harbour
- RumRunners Restaurant
- The Joint
- Cape Coral
- Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Beach
- Lee County
- Lehigh Acres
- Pine Island
- Sanibel and Captiva Islands