Find your VACATION HOME Here!
Owning a vacation home should be a fun and rewarding experience! We will guide you through the process, so there are no surprises. Count on us to ensure your guests have a stress-free & enjoyable experience.
Look to us to keep these promises:
- A detailed guest check-in and out
- Complete orientation
- Cleaning arrangements
- Coordinate repairs & maintenance
- Ensuring the home is 100% rent-ready"
- Do you need a pool?
- Do you need to be on the water?
- What is the best location for a rental?
- How important is the age of construction?
- Do condos rent better than homes?
- How do HOA fees affect your bottom-line?
Annual Rental Program
Be an Investor, NOT a Landlord.
Leasing your home can be an intimidating venture with so many responsibilities to consider. It can be stressful answering late night phone calls because of a leaky roof or a broken AC. On top of that, you may find yourself dealing with tenants who don't pay at all. Finding the right tenant is key; plus, marketing your home on your own isn't easy, can be risky and expensive.
There is good news: you can trust Miloff Aubuchon's Property Management Division to take care of all the details for you! We do everything from screening tenants and collecting rent to coordinating vendors, maintenance and repairs.
The bottom line: we work in your best interest, while taking care of your tenant.
Doing the Extras, With NO Extra Charge.
Wouldn't you love more free time for the things you love? After all, that's what life is all about! You can enjoy more peace of mind and less stress knowing everything is taken care of by our team of professionals.
Whether you are here or away, or choose to lease long or short-term, we're dedicated to going above and beyond to maintain your property.
Our promise to you:
- Partnering with only trusted, licensed and insured vendors.
- Offering a full service maintenance team to address tenant issues quickly and efficiently, 24 hours a day.
- Following a 7-step screening process to find qualified tenants and avoid eviction and unnecessary issues.
- Responding quickly to inclement weather.
- Successful marketing strategies with proven results.
- Employing more than 80 sales agents within Team Aubuchons Real Estate divisions, resulting in hundreds of referrals.
- Solid exposure at our Real Estate Information Center.
- Personally showing your home, 7 days a week.
- Paying your bills including: utility, insurance, maintenance, repairs, and mortgage payments.
- Collecting 1st months rent, security deposit, AND last months rent.
7 STEP SCREENING PROCESS
- National Credit Screening
- National Eviction Check
- National Criminal Record Check
- Employment Verification
- Income Verification
- SSN-Name Match
- Previous Landlord Verification